Monday, September 19, 2011

To Leave a Trail of Joy...

(continued from previous post)

While standing in line at the DriveTest Centre:

I could have passed out oatmeal cookies (if I had brought them).

I could have held sweet-smelling roses.

I could have told jokes.

I could have not told jokes (I did that).

I could have prayed for the people in line with me.

I could have prayed for the lady at Desk 4.

I could have sang a song.

I could have sang, "Joy to the World."

I could have sang until someone paid me not to. Then I could have given the money to the poor or maybe to the lady at Desk 4 (Bribery?).

I could have organized a line dance. We could have had a line dance competition between information and drive test lines.

I could have recited "You will be saved." Romans 10:9. 

I could have smiled.

No comments: