Saturday, October 19, 2013

God Can Do Anything

I was being bothered by plantar fasciitis which is a sore heel caused by inflammation of the ligament in the foot. I came to the Immanuel session looking for healing for my left heel. 

At the beginning of the session the Lord took me to a memory that affirmed me and gave me an awareness of his omnipresence. In this memory He assured me that there was purpose for my life.

Coach: "Do you see Jesus here in the room?"

I saw a piece of wood with bark on one side. When I looked closer I could see the piece of wood was actually the trunk of a tree that had been hit by lightning so that there was only half a tree left.

"Jesus, what do you want me to know?"

"I Am in charge of lightning."

"What else do you want me to know."

The picture changed so that new growth was coming up out of the trunk.

"What do you want me to know about that?"

"I can make a good thing out of the damaged tree."

"So why the damage in the first place?"

"You know that. There is sin in the world."

Then I saw a young tree in place of the damage.

I get it. He's got it. He can do it. There is a time factor involved, but He has it covered. He is the healer.

Thank you Lord for making yourself known.

















No comments: