Monday, February 8, 2010

The Talk and the Walk

Why the Bible is My Favourite Book



1. The Bible is full of wisdom



2. The Bible is full of drama



3. The Bible contains beautiful poetry



4. The Bible is profound



5. The Bible is true



6. the Bible is alive



7. The Bible reveals God's heart



8. The Bible tells me how to live



9. There is always more to discover and uncover in the Bible



10. The Bible is the Word of God



What I Find Myself Doing When I Intend to Read the Bible



1. Sleeping a little longer



2. Day-dreaming



3. Playing with the cat



4. Laundry



5. Answering the phone



6. Picking up the newspaper



7. Sending off a quick e-mail



8. Checking facebook a minute



9. Reading my favourite blogs



10. Making a cup of tea

1 comment:

Yo said...

We are truly kindred spirits...